• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

/5 Enduro bags

U

utahrpm

I have a nice set of Enduro bags with mounts for /5's. Any idea what they are worth? A fellow at work would like them but I have no idea what to ask. Thanks.

Thanks I'll take a look at them. I purchased these hoping to use them on my /2, not realizing the difference. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm guessing that /2 Enduro Bags are probably more valuable then /5? Or has the collectability of /5's increased to a point where these are desired? I would imagine /5 Enduro bags are fairly rare? Thanks!
Rick

I'm reasonably certain that enduro re-pros are available. Try checking Blue Moon Cycles or Bob's BMW. My considered opinion is that excellent originals ought to carry a price premium over repros, with the used price stair-stepping downward based on condition. There was a cosmeticly challenged set at a swap meet recently tagged at $400 and nobody wanted them.

Re-pops

Luxor Marine sells re-pops for your /2 with mounts. No affiliation just info!

2cents

Back