• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

'77 R100: Achieving TDC

They work pretty well for skewering olives or pickles at the bottom of the jar. :)

We bought a package of nylon ones when we first moved here to the Bay Area. We use them all the time when we order sushi or bring home Chinese food.

Working in downtown SF for a number of years, I didn't so much decide what to have for lunch as decide which country I'd like to visit for lunch. I worked about three blocks from Chinatown, so I managed to get good with chopsticks, courtesy of the local Vietnamese pho joint. (Golden Star on Walter Lum Place, if anyone is interested) Have lunch, then go across the street and watch the old folks in the park play Mah Jong.

Back