• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

K11RS bars

I don’t think so.(not positive) I believe the bar clamps are wider apart than the K100 or K75. I do know for a fact that the straight part in the center of K1100 bars are wider than the straight part of K100 or K75 bars (I use K1100 RS bars on my K75S.

:dance:dance:dance

I take that back.

While the clamps on K1100s are approx. 1” wider outside to out side than a K100 or K75 (5 1/4” vs 4 1/4”), the straight center mounting part is 5 1/2” between the start of the bends.

The measurement for the clamp spacing for the K1100RS was taken from the witness marks left on a pair of RS bars that I have on the shelf. You might want to verify that spacing on your own bike.

But I now believe they should work.

:dance:dance:dance

Back