• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

3rd Annual Laurel Highlands Weekend, Sept 21-24, 2023 Somerset, Pa.

If you call the motel directly you must mention the BMW Event to book a room..........
If you don't they will tell you they are sold out!

you can also use the online link from the listing in the calendar!

BOOK THOSE ROOMS!
jason

online registration is closed...........

But we will be accepting walkins at the Motel.
Hope you see you all.

jason

IMG_7896.jpeg

A good time was had by all! Despite the hurricane.
We planned for 75 attendees but probaly had 65 in the building on Friday night.
The Hurricane rolled in over the evening hours with Saturday dawning cool & wet!
Some headed home early, some went riding and some just sat around the motel all day waiting for the evening Doorprize to be given out.
And we ended the night watching the Penn State - Iowa game on the big screen in the lobby.
Enjoying some adult beverages and humorous banter about KTM motorcycles ;-)
Hope to see everyone next year!
Jason

GSJay, thank you so much for a wonderful event! Both you and Joanne are great hosts! In spite of the rain, we had a fantastic time on fantastic roads! This is a “not to be missed” event! See you next year!

Chris and Denise

Ya know, I very well may. We (swmbo and myself) will be returning from an RV trip to Nova Scotia right around then.

fwiw, I was just in that area riding around, after visiting the 50th Annual ISDT ride reunion in Vermont, and on my way to the BMW RA rally.

Visited Ohiopyle area, doodled into Maryland and wound up riding on a superb road, the Brandonville Pike.

What a great area in the country for riding!

Ian

Ya know, I very well may. We (swmbo and myself) will be returning from an RV trip to Nova Scotia right around then.

fwiw, I was just in that area riding around, after visiting the 50th Annual ISDT ride reunion in Vermont, and on my way to the BMW RA rally.

Visited Ohiopyle area, doodled into Maryland and wound up riding on a superb road, the Brandonville Pike.

What a great area in the country for riding!

Ian

Brandonville Pike is a GREAT road!
Lots of great riding for sure. Canaan was a great location for the RA Rally. I held a Concours Owners Group event there in 2007.
Only a year to do the planning.
jason

Back