• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

R NineT Section/Forum?

lasnin

Ok, I ride a 2016 R1200RT, and I will be adding an R NineT Pure as well. However, is there any R NineT section/group on this forum?

TIA!

Simply put, No.

Maybe U could put forth a good case for such a thread, and U can try to convince the Overseers to instantiate one.
That’s my 2 cents; worth every penny. :whistle -> My Hooligan bike is the Vespa GT.
Ciao, HSV-Phil [where today’s Hi will be 81F - yep, I’m gonna take a jaunt on das Beemer]... :thumb

Isn't the RnineT a Camhead?
I have a Wethead RS and don't see the need for a RS Wethead, RT Wethead, R Wethead and GS Wethead forum.
If I want more RS Wethead info I go to a RS forum.
Just think of all the sub-forums it would take if we had one for each model of Airhead, Oilhead, Camhead, ect, ect.

Last edited:
Isn't the RnineT a Camhead?
I have a Wethead RS and don't see the need for a RS Wethead, RT Wethead, R Wethead and GS Wethead forum.
If I want more RS Wethead info I go to a RS forum.
Just think of all the sub-forums it would take if we one for each model of Airhead, Oilhead, Camhead, ect, ect.

:thumb

Back