• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

R1250 RT Option 719 Sparkling Bronze Metallic Paint code

zip50

I have had a devil of a time finding the paint codes for my 2020 R1250RT. I know the color is Sparkling Bronze Metallic, but need a code to give to a paint shop. Even more difficult is finding out the color of the pinstriping on the body panels. It is not under the seat or on the bottom of my seat. BMW no longer sells painted parts. My dealer doesn't have a way to look it up. I called BMW of America and they "don't give out paint codes". I have gone to Colorite and the other sites and see different answers (B06)(C07/WC07). Any help is appreciated.
IMG_2007D.jpeg

In the absence of a paint code, high end paint shops use scanners to determine what colours go into making the final product. It's also helpful when matching colour for a repair where the entire vehicle won't be painted and the original paint has likely faded/changed somewhat.

This shop is nowhere near you but there has to be shops in MA that use this technology.

https://allenautobody.com/okc-digital-color-matching/

Last edited:
paint code

Had the same problem with my 2016 RT. I went to the dealer to get the code at Max BMW. They have body shop that they deal with. BMW uses a three part paint process to paint the bikes and parts.

Back