• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

100th Year for BMW Motorcycles

All shipping went up. UPS is becoming a rip-off specially when we ship to a residential address. Price goes up by $8-10 for a package over a commercial address..... So if any of you have the ability to receive packages at a place of business, it will be cheaper to do so...

Some people have taken advantage of the "free"shipping of products through their A----n subscription. Daily deliveries of small items costs everyone. We try to wait and order bulk, hoping to help everyone.

Only grumpy old men…

…could turn a discussion about the 100th anniversary of the motorrad we love into an analysis of the parcel shipping marketplace. :ha :rolleyes

Here, the video is 10 years old, and perhaps there will be a newer, cooler one posted this year.

I was at the BMW Riding Academy yesterday for my 2 day off-road class. In the gift shop they had a bunch of 50th anniversary shirts and other stuff. When I asked the lady about the 100th anniversary shirts, she asked what anniversary? I told her it was 100 years for the motorcycles and she said she hadn't hear a thing about it.

I was wondering if BMW is doing anything special for their 100th year of production motorcycles.

Does anybody know?

Yes, so far they have announced the 100th Anniversary R9T and R18 models. Only 100 of each coming to the US, not enough for all the dealers. Place your deposit now if you want one. There will be more announcements coming soon! Follow BMW Motorrad on FB for more!

TIOBLVHGGRHYXD274YYABSCGUU.jpg

100 Years of BMW Motorrad

Here:

<iframe width="1182" height="665" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OtF3SF89PuE" title="Let’s Complete the Story of #100YearsBMWMotorrad!" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Harry

Here:

<iframe width="1182" height="665" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OtF3SF89PuE" title="Let’s Complete the Story of #100YearsBMWMotorrad!" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Every ride is a piece of freedom. NICE! :thumb

The BMW CCA Foundation's Ultimate Driving Museum (next door to the BMW Performance Center in Greer, SC) will have a BMW motorcycle exhibit; it will open on May 19.

Back