• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

ask your doctor!

The day after I graduated as a PA the visits and calls from pharmaceutical reps started. Sadly, all those ads seem to have convinced the public that diet, exercise and responsibility for their own health were not important when a pill could solve whatever ails you.
Sadly, we (USA) are the most over-medicated society in the world. I routinely see patients taking 10, 15, or more drugs. Most of these patients have no idea what nor why they are ingesting said medications.

I followed The Science ©, but it kept leading right back to The Money ₵.
I follow the data, too. True, memes are for kicks, but good for those who don't won't or can't.
Don't you think? ... Or don't you?

This ES guy has a way with analysis. It takes a lot to take in what he's taking on.
A National Treasure IMHO. A Cant miss. Recent observations ;

worrisome-
"Nonetheless BQ.1.1 and BQ.1 are rising fast and are seeking out the vax'd almost 10:1.
You might de-confound this to ~5:1 at best. You cannot make the argument go away."

hopeful-
"9th week of Covid preferring the vax'd at an increasing rate. 4 studies cited which support this.
Good news? The ">12 mo since last" cohort is asymptotic to unvax'd.

So its all good & quite alright, quite alright. Thoughts & Prayers! All the best.

I agree that one should always follow the money. However, I question that BQ.1.1 and BQ.1 are rising fast and are seeking out the vax'd almost 10:1. It could just be a reporting issue. People who get vaccinated are more likely to report Covid than those who do not. In any case, all the data indicates that those who are vaccinated are less likely to get serious complications. Granted it's not zero, just lower than without.

Back