• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Alamo BMW Sold

lee

Debbie's Servant
Received this email today.

Alamo BMW is pleased to announce new owners of the motorcycle dealership. After 27 years as the San Antonio BMW motorcycle dealer, the dealership has been sold to Jimenez Motorsports, who own and operate the BMW motorcycle dealership of Rio Grande Valley as well as a powersports dealership in Laredo. They bring extensive experience in dealerships in both Mexico and the U.S. The dealership will still be located at 9929 Broadway, San Antonio, TX 78217 and all of the staff will remain on board. Please welcome them! They will be sure to provide excellent service for all your needs.
The contact information is now:
BMW Motorcycles of San Antonio
9929 Broadway
San Antonio, TX 78217
Tel (210) 828-5513
bmwmcsat.com
Likewise, Alamo Sports Cars, which has been in operation for 42 years under the management of Kermit O'Neal, and for many years before that, is closing. It has been a long journey with many good experiences along the way.
We are very appreciative of our staff, many long-term clients for both motorcycles and vintage cars & racing many of whom became good friends. We wish you many safe and happy travels!
Kermit & Suzanne O'Neal
bmwasc@aol.com
salesmanager@alamobmw.com
Alamo.jpg

Alamo2.jpg

Lee -

Beat me to the punch! I had figured I'd put the info in the Regional Forum. :dunno

Not sure why they include a picture of the old facility. :scratch

Lee -

Beat me to the punch! I had figured I'd put the info in the Regional Forum. :dunno

Not sure why they include a picture of the old facility. :scratch

Go ahead and move it to regional if that's a better fit.

We have not been to the new location because we didn't want to venture into the city :)

I've been there. It's not "in the city" if I read what you say. It's near the airport just outside Loop 410.

I've been there. It's not "in the city" if I read what you say. It's near the airport just outside Loop 410.

Looking at the map it doesn't look too bad. Maybe we'll check it out in April.

In my world, anything inside 1604 loop is in the city :lol

I was going to post that news as well and Lee got here first :thumb

In my world, anything inside 1604 loop is in the city :lol

I was going to post that news as well and Lee got here first :thumb

Did you ever hear why they moved from the Leon Springs location.
That seemed like a great location to us.

Did you ever hear why they moved from the Leon Springs location.
That seemed like a great location to us.

My understanding was real estate prices in area and they leased property. There is a lot of new construction as San Antonio moves west! It was a nicer ride on back roads than the 281 route is now.

Back