Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Helmet communication system

Started with the sena 20s. Fine unit for playing my mp3 files once paired. It's been bullet proof since 2018.

In 2020, my brother and I bought Cardo PTBolds [ two each ]. They came paired to each other as a pair already. We brought them back to the house and paired our units with each other in about 5 minutes tops. I have the same mp3's playing music on both of mine, he uses his to listen to music on his phone.

They've never failed to connect when turned on, the JBL speakers are loud enough for me to hear music at 80mph on the highway without straining to listen to them, have been fully waterproof through some pretty nasty storms. They claim up to a mile, that's horse pucky. Ours will drop the connection if we're 4-500 feet apart. Putting the antenna up extends that range to near 1/4 mile. I'm a Cardo PTB proponent. I don't pair my gps, I don't want the turn by turn directions and prefer to just look at the screen.
    The lion does not even bother to turn his head when he hears the small dog barking.

https://www.youtube.com/user/azqkr

Do any of these come with a 1000W amp so I can hear the frigging thing at highway speeds. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by GlobalRider View Post
    Do any of these come with a 1000W amp so I can hear the frigging thing at highway speeds. LOL
    The new Cardo Edge has a loud mode (20% louder?) but my Pactalk Bold worked and I wear ear plugs when I ride.