• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Vally of the Gods

A

airhead6

Anyone sugestions for a down state Illinois ride? Looking at the holiday weekend. 800 miles round trip using HW57. Perhaps I could squeeze a few more 100 miles taking some back roads. :thumb

Gmac

airhead6 said:
Anyone sugestions for a down state Illinois ride? Looking at the holiday weekend. 800 miles round trip using HW57. Perhaps I could squeeze a few more 100 miles taking some back roads. :thumb

Gmac

Don't know where you are going, but take 149 out of West Frankfort to 3 and down along the river and cross over to Cape. Visit the dealer (nice folks) in Cape. Then cross back and continue on to 127 and go back north to Carbondale. Go east to Marion and continue on I57 if you are still north of your destination.

24464327-M.jpg

This Valley of the Gods? In Utah. :dance

Kevin

The southern end of Il. looks a little like the Ar., Mo. Ozarks. I allways enjoy riding along side the Ohio and Miss. Rivers. I like seeing the river traffic, I must have some Mark Twain in my blood. Old Shaneetown on the Ohio River is a neat place to visit. Abandoned ghost town, one to many river floods. I'ts east off 57 on 13.

Back