• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Next project, maybe.

That bike is gonna need you to touch every single part on it.

I agree, that's what I enjoy. Most everything I acquire was beyond it's useful life limits. I think it was Henry Cole's buddy Pete the Restorer that said something along the lines, if man made it, man can rebuild it.

I pick up an R60/5 about 15 years ago, drive it home and now it sits. Over the years I gather a lot of new parts for it. I guess one of these days I have to pull it out and start working on it. But there's a few more projects ahead of it. Wish you luck with your project.

Back