• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Seat Concepts for F750GS???

10drum

Recently bought a used 2020 750gs. great bike. So far so good on handling our extremely rough Illinois two lanes. I was between the BMW 750 and the triumph Tiger 700. I chose the BMW because there are more seat options.

The bike came with a low seat, hard as a rock. I bought a used comfort seat, it is better, but still has me pushed forward. I ordered a sergeant seat because you can return them for a refund. The seat arrived in 2 days. Unfortunately they installed the latch clip backward, so I sent it back for a refund, not because of the latch, because it was harder than the low stock seat.

I know the common consensus about firm vs soft, is firm is better on long trips, but I ride shorter distances on rough roads.

I'd like to find a seat where the foam provides some shock absorption.

Anyone try the Seat Concepts cover and foam kit.

I had one on my F650 single and F800GS twin, both were better than stock, but not comfortable enough for the long (500+ mile) days that I regularly ride. The 650 received an Airhawk over top the Seat Concepts and that worked well. The F800 received a Russell Day Long seat instead - that works amazingly well. I'd try an Airhawk first if that's something you're willing to do.

Hard F750GS seat

My stock seat is a killer. I put an Air Flow Seat Cover on and it makes a huge difference…..for $79.00

Back