• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New Member First BMW

SSdan454

hello from Central Texas, I've recently purchased a 2020 R1250R , great bike, I get the BMW thing now! :browDSCN2547-001.jpg

Congrats on the beautiful bike! This is my first as well (purchased earlier this year) and am loving the BMW experience.

Willkommen SaddleSore Dan!

Ya seem to have found a Gr8 “Starter BMW.” With a few accessories, it should take U anywhere ya wanna go - Anywhere!

Enjoy your Autumn rides in central TX. I’ve heard that y’all can get some wicked ice in mid-Winter! :brow

If’n U care to get involved: >>> https://www.bmwmoa.org/page/mileagecontest <<<

We would highly recommend it for fun & motivation.

And if there’s room in your busy schedule, the MOA hosts its 50th International Rally in VA next June. :deal
https://bmwmoaf.regfox.com/the50th

Happy Trails whenever U can - Ciao!
HSV-Karen & HSV-Phil
USN-Ret'd —--&-— USAF-Ret’d

'09 F650GS-twin - '14 K-GT
'82 R100CS ——— '75 R90S
’08 CRF230L —--— ’09 KLX250S
'16 R1200RS —-— ’05 Vespa 200L
:beer

Welcome to the forum. Nice looking ride.

I wonder if that's the Peel ferry? Arkansas.

It sure looks exactly like the Peel ferry in Arkansas. I was just on that ferry two weeks ago and I recognized the life preserver with the merry christmas writing on it.

hello from Central Texas, I've recently purchased a 2020 R1250R , great bike, I get the BMW thing now! :brow

I agree wholeheartedly. The combination of handling, comfort and sophistication offers much to love; makes riding a real pleasure.

Welcome to the forum. Nice looking ride.

It sure looks exactly like the Peel ferry in Arkansas. I was just on that ferry two weeks ago and I recognized the life preserver with the merry christmas writing on it.
yes, it's the Peel ferry! :thumb

Sweet ride. Greetings from Marin County, CA where the roads are twisty and the riding is fine.

Back