• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

2022 BMW R1250RT Seat

KonTour

I have Ron Miller's custom made KonTour saddle. https://kontourseat.com/ . Since purchase, I have done two certified Saddle Sore 1000's and an official Bun Burner 1500 upon the seat with NO complaints. Also, have ridden thousands of "unofficial" miles on the seat in very good comfort.

BMS seat

I have a leather rider and passenger seat made by BMS that I’d be willing to part with for a good price. They have the seat heaters and have no flaws. I think they are about 1-1.25” taller than stock.

The nice thing is that BMS can modify them if they are too tall.

These seats are from a 2014 RT. Not sure if they fit the 1250RT.

I have a leather rider and passenger seat made by BMS that I’d be willing to part with for a good price. They have the seat heaters and have no flaws. I think they are about 1-1.25” taller than stock.

The nice thing is that BMS can modify them if they are too tall.

These seats are from a 2014 RT. Not sure if they fit the 1250RT.

Unfortunately here on the forum we don't allow posting "want to buy" or "want to sell" postings. The reason is that there is no cleanup and such postings would possibly linger for years- long past a deal being completed.
We suggest that your item(s) be listed in our Marketplace section, easily accessed from the "button" just to the left of the Forum "button".

Any transactions need to be through the Private Messaging System.

The Moderator Team.

Unfortunately here on the forum we don't allow posting "want to buy" or "want to sell" postings. The reason is that there is no cleanup and such postings would possibly linger for years- long past a deal being completed.
We suggest that your item(s) be listed in our Marketplace section, easily accessed from the "button" just to the left of the Forum "button".

Any transactions need to be through the Private Messaging System.

The Moderator Team.

Thanks for the information Will do.

Back