• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

New airhead member north of Denver, CO

ceebee

Registered Airhead
Hey everyone, excited to join. I've been sleeping on this for a while, so apologies and good tidings.

I've been riding for almost a decade now and only know bikes I need to tinker on (thanks to my friends that got me into this).
Currently wrenching in north Boulder on a '78 R100RS (in sheeps-clothes S fairings - always loved those curves better).

SO - still feeling new to the community but am not a total newbie (but am with newer bikes).

The list of my previously owned:
- 1982 Honda CB450SC (Blue)
- 1977 BMW R100S (Red)

Are there many events in the Denver area?

A shot from this past weekend's solo ride in the rockies
Weekend Ride.JPG

Welcome from ID, and great looking airhead.

Had an opportunity to travel to Hotchkiss in July for a sidecar rally I and remember folks there talking about an annual bike rally at the same location later on in the summer. Most likely it’s already been but you might catch it next summer. I’m sure the CO locals can provide more info.

Depending on your traveling range, there are other rallies in nearby states and I often see other riders at them from CO. I start looking at the season’s rides in the previous winter and make a plan before the riding season. How ever it works out for you, looking forward to seeing you on the road.

Thanks y'all and thank you for the regional ride info. I'll be keeping my eyes out for some events!

Back