• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Techron complete fuel system cleaner

brownie0486

I have a 2011 RT and a 2016 RS, is this product something I should use once in awhile for either motor?

Unless traveling my go to fuel is 91 Chevron.

I've seen some reviews say never use it, others say one should use it and then there's debate about how often.

What's the consensus from the members based on experience

Thanks

I have a 2011 RT and a 2016 RS, is this product something I should use once in awhile for either motor?

Unless traveling my go to fuel is 91 Chevron.

I've seen some reviews say never use it, others say one should use it and then there's debate about how often.

What's the consensus from the members based on experience

Thanks

I use it all the time. I have had it smooth out a choppy running carburetor fueled engines and its part of my gasoline storage mix, combined with StaBil.

OM

Back