• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Moto E-Mag Cover Story / R18 Three Wheeler

Interesting, I have not gotten my email from them yet. Do they send more than one? Paid vs unpaid? Inquiring minds need to know.

Well, mikegalbicka, I don't have an much of an answer to your questions. I think Moto E-Mag is strictly an online publication. I'm always surprised when it shows up in my email. To me it's an interesting read. I haven't paid for it, but the publisher has a list at the end of each "issue" (if I can call it that) which shows the contributions readers have made.

I have observed that that the author/publisher seems to focus on BMW motorcycles often. I seem to recall that he really enjoyed a positive relationship with a K1200 model a few years ago and regarded that as the height of motorcycle development. My old brain can't recall exactly which bike at the moment, however.

Anyway, at the end of the most recent issue he makes a case for the future of EV personal transport. We'll see how that works out, but the Hyundai Ioniq 5 sitting in my garage says I'm moving toward that camp, so to speak.

Last edited:
He had a K1200RS which he called The Love Bike. Then got the K1300S which he called the Last Hyperbike from Munich.

I have been reading it at least a year and enjoy it. Still watching to see when my email shows up.

He had a K1200RS which he called The Love Bike. Then got the K1300S which he called the Last Hyperbike from Munich.

I've only seen the last maybe seven issues, but I knew it was maybe a later edition K-bike. I like his stuff a lot, so I think I'll send him some $$.

I saw that Trike in my e-mail today - it’s certainly “A Piece of Work!” :brow

Here’s another stylish BMW that was in the vendor hall in Springfield {in case U were AWOL}...

BMW-55-501.jpeg

Back