Thread: Looking for BMW gatherings in Western Canada

Looking for BMW gatherings in Western Canada

I ride almost every day , usually , but alone . I enjoy lone rides ,but would like to attend gatherings . Can anyone suggest any in Western Canada ?

There are a couple of clubs in BC that have some gatherings. The BeeCee Beemers rally in Nakusp has already happened for this year, but look at it for next summer. The Valley BMW riders in the Okanagan run a few camping weekends every year.
    Ed Miller, Calgary, AB
    2008 K1200GT, 2019 F850GSA

Cum opus clava fecit nihi
    Quote Originally Posted by mcmxcivrs View Post
    There are a couple of clubs in BC that have some gatherings. The BeeCee Beemers rally in Nakusp has already happened for this year, but look at it for next summer. The Valley BMW riders in the Okanagan run a few camping weekends every year.
    I just read that the BeeCee Beemers have decided to cancel their rally going forward so best to double check before making any plans.

Note the HU event also in Nakusp.

https://www.horizonsunlimited.com/events/canwest-2023

Quote Originally Posted by RadioFlyer View Post
    I just read that the BeeCee Beemers have decided to cancel their rally going forward so best to double check before making any plans.

Note the HU event also in Nakusp.

https://www.horizonsunlimited.com/events/canwest-2023
    Do you have a link that says the BeeCee rally is cancelled? I can only find info about their pandemic cancellation.

Cum opus clava fecit nihi
    Quote Originally Posted by ebell View Post
    Do you have a link that says the BeeCee rally is cancelled? I can only find info about their pandemic cancellation.
    Sorry i do not. It was a subject of discussion in our local club with one member making a report that he had gotten word and that the workload for the available members had been a factor. We also noted that there was no mention on the website.

I have a good friend who is a member and former executive in the Bee Cee Beemers and he forwarded the email from the club announcing the cancellation of the rally.

It is with deep sadness and heavy hearts that the Bee Cee Beemers executive announce the cancellation of the Nakusp Rally going forward.

We know that this will come as an enormous disappointment, not only to the club members also friends of the Rally.
    Reasons given were lack of participation and volunteers within the club. Too bad as I always enjoyed the rally and made many friends at it.
    Ed Miller, Calgary, AB
    2008 K1200GT, 2019 F850GSA

Valley BMW Riders

Valley BMW Riders have several camp outs each year. Generally. Kaslo. Midway. Oroville. Cawston. Also Breakfasts in different towns every month. Check out valleybmwriders.com
    Martin. BMW MOA Ambassador.17748
    BMW MOA Charter, Life member.
    Valley BMW Riders. British Columbia.

Quote Originally Posted by martinph View Post
    Valley BMW Riders have several camp outs each year. Generally. Kaslo. Midway. Oroville. Cawston. Also Breakfasts in different towns every month. Check out valleybmwriders.com
    Thanks for the Valley Riders info. I've been up to Nakusp a few times for the BeeCee rally and HU. It's a great location, shame that it had to end.

Maybe I'll see you in Oroville in September.