• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

R18 Transcontinental and SWAG box

friedenfels

How many TC owners received the SWAG box? There are several on the R18 forum, but my dealer says it doesnt come with the TC.

Over in the R18 forums, they state the TC was grandfathered in along with the bagger since both models are new for 2022 and werent available when the bike first launched. Photo is from web, not my bike although I have bought from Bob's before and it looks exactly like mine. 20210902_122924_resized.jpeg

Welcome to the forum!
The bike looks great. Is it possible that BMW made an “out of the box” comfortable seat?
Good luck with the bike.
Gary

Thanks! Wife took one look and fell in love with it, much more so than the Harleys we came off of. As for the seat, time will tell. Been fighting a case of COVID since taking delivery, so havent put any miles on it yet.

Last edited:
stock seat not so great

I've got about 6k on mine and for anything more than an hour and my butt goes numb. I am looking for a way to increase the longer haul comfort.

Swag Box

How many TC owners received the SWAG box? There are several on the R18 forum, but my dealer says it doesnt come with the TC.

The Swag Box was unique to purchasers of the R18 First Edition Models. Contains a great BMW historical Hardcover coffee table book, a set of replacement roundels in antique bronze, a trucker cap and black leather belt with an R18 commemorative buckle.

Back