• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

6th Gear Riding Apparel

shuff9392

Was wondering if anyone else had a bad experience with this vendor who had a booth at the rally. I purchased a mesh, hi-vis jacket that was to be shipped to me. They were out of my size at their booth. 3 weeks later and I still do not have the jacket. Phone calls not returned. I then posted on their website to which they responded that have left me messages about the delay. This was a lie. I have no messages from them. A week later they sent me a tracking number from USPS. USPS says they never picked up the package with that tracking number. Upon researching, this business has similar complaints on the BBB website. Similar story; purchased at a rally, had to bug the hell out them for weeks to get the product. As of today, 7/11/22 I still am no closer to receiving the product I paid for.

BMWMOA, please vet the vendors better. This vendor has left a very bad impression and created a negative rally experience.

If you look on Facebook, you'll also see issues with this vendor also regarding a jacket. I bought a pair of boots at the 2019 Rally. I punched a hole in the sole putting the bike on the centerstand inside of two weeks. They said they'd take them back. I shipped and it "got lost". Mmmm Hmmm. I worked with the USPS and their neighbor that receives packages when they are on the road at someone's rally. Long story short, I went through the CC company and the owner ended up shipping me a new set.

I won't do business with them again. It was the only vendor at the rally selling gear I didn't stop at.

New boots also got a hole in the sole putting teh bike on the center stand, but I found the piece and glued it in. And bought better boots elsewhere.

New boots also got a hole in the sole putting teh bike on the center stand, but I found the piece and glued it in. And bought better boots elsewhere.

Holy crap, I can put my RT on the centerstand in a pair of old Crocs (sorry for the fashion faux pas). I've never heard of such a thing, sorry you had to go through that (no pun intended).

Back