• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Dunlop tire ad in MOA magazine

Buy the tires... send off for the pre-paid card... give it to your wife/SO when it gets here and get off the naughty list!

I've done that a couple of times on the Michelin rebate cards.

SS

I have a 1994 R1100RS it looks like they don’t make a rear tire that fits :doh

Correct, please see my message above I have the same bike, the dealer I called checked and said Dunlop isn't making it for the 18 " wheels ... bummer! :cry

Still waiting

Bought the Roadsmart IV tires for my RT and sent the rebate form in two weeks ago. When I try to check status on the website, it says call 877-630-2345. When I do that I get an answering machine that claims they will call back in one business day. No callback. I'm starting to wonder if this offer is for real. Or perhaps datarebate.com is just the worst run company ever? I get the 6 week wait for the card but it would be nice to now if they got it or not!

Maybe it's just me, but I accidentally stumbled on the rebate link several weeks ago on this site and filled out the form. I had already purchased and mounted the Roadsmart 4s a couple of weeks earlier. Today I received an email stating that my rebate card has shipped. Super simple.

p.s. The Roadsmart 4s were replaced July 26th on a trip at 5600 miles, pre scheduled change. They still looked like good so I had them shipped home. As reference we get 5k to 5.5k on Michelin PR4s, only 4300 on Road 5s (junk, IMHO, and I love Michelins, or did anyway.) The PR4s feel better to me when pushed hard but for a long trip the Roadsmart 4s are the new go-to tire. I did not like anything about the Road 5s.

Bought the Roadsmart IV tires for my RT and sent the rebate form in two weeks ago. When I try to check status on the website, it says call 877-630-2345. When I do that I get an answering machine that claims they will call back in one business day. No callback. I'm starting to wonder if this offer is for real. Or perhaps datarebate.com is just the worst run company ever? I get the 6 week wait for the card but it would be nice to now if they got it or not!

I received an email yesterday stating that my rebate had been processed and the card would be on the way soon. I sent the rebate form in on June 24.

When you get these pre-paid visa card rebates from anyone, not just Dunlop, one of the best ways to ensure you get the full rebate value is to turn it into a gift card for somewhere you shop often. I typically purchase an Amazon gift card in my Amazon account for precisely the amount of the rebate card value and then it just goes towards my next amazon purchase of ... whatever. You can also buy gas gift cards with them, but they are a burden to use at an actual pump.

This is the way to go. I've just reloaded an Amazon gift card that was on file, it had a zero balance. I was able to cash in the full amount of the Dunlop gift card ($158), plus Amazon kicks in $8 for reloading their gift card. YMMV.

Same here. Mine arrived yesterday. I was very pleased with the Dunlop vendor staff at the rally and thus far with the Roadsmart IV tires. Overall great experience. 👍

All right so it's not just me. I was looking at the ad for the Dunlop Roadsmart 4 rebate ad on page 21, it says 'buy a rear Roadsmart 4 tire and get a front tire for free'. So I was thinking about taking advantage of this, the rebate is for exactly my size tire. Then below lower on the page under 'How it Works' it say to buy a rear AND a front tire then receive a prepaid rebate card for a free front tire. Confusing ad. Doesn't say get a prepaid rebate card but a rebate card for a free front tire. Does this mean the rebate is for a second front tire? I had my lady read it and she also said it is confusing. Anyone did this rebate deal?
I thought it was simple, and I just received my rebate card.

Buy a set. Send in the form. Get a $158 dollar rebate card. Not sure how they could make it much easier.

I bought 2 sets, interested to see if I receive $316. The offer claimed 2 per household. Got my email 8/15.

I used a earlier Dunlop rebate. A couple weeks ago I checked the status online and it showed our cards had been mailed. When we returned from a trip a few days ago the cards were not in our mail so I called in and left a message.
It didn't take long before a guy called back and he explained the system would show a card had been mailed before it was actually passed on to the Post Office. He said I should receive them any day and he was right, both cards arrived today.
He mentioned a lot people used the MOA rebate offer.
I added both cards to my Amazon account.

It took seven weeks to receive our cards.

Got your rebate yet?

Sent my rebate paperwork in and was received by them on August 23rd, nothing yet. Says card shipped so I will contact them and see what happened.

Clay

Back