• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

G310 R Center Stand Question.

May be a hard one. I bought a 310 r for my 17 year old 5 foot nothing daughter, and lowered it in every conceivable way. dropped forks, rear lowering block, Hypro lowering shock, shaved seat. now, she can about flat foot at a stop. Problem is, now the side stand is too tall. I can solve all my problems with a center stand, but have found nothing recommended for a 310 r. I would also like a center stand for the maintenance standpoint.
Any thoughts would be appreciated.

T-Rex center stands are adjustable for height. Does not solve your side stand issue but should solve your center stand problem.

Wayne Koppa
Grayling, MI
#71,449

My friend Jane Westfall bought an SW-Motech center stand for the 310GS, had a welder cut it and installed on her 19 310R. Works great!

Back