• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Guttentag riding friends

Guttentag

Glad to have gotten back into the MOA world after 2 years of being away. I’ve been enjoying my RT, just bought an F 800 gt for my partner, she is excited to be riding again. We hope the f 800 will live up to our expectAtions; seems like a wonderful little bike. We split our time between Hawaii and northern Arizona; so many beautiful places to visit out here in the southwest. Years ago, while living in Germany, I had an R100 rs, so wonderful for touring on the autobahns at 100 mph, never looking over your shoulder for law enforcement officers handing out speeding tickets. Again, glad to be a member. And,..anyone out there who can find us an extra low seat for the f800 gt, pleas give me a holler. Tschus, Brian

grüß Gott Brian, from Northern AL and the Tennessee River valley!

Enjoy any and all Beemers in your possession. The Mrs has two seats on her F650GS; maybe she’d part with one - Not My Call.
She could be contacted at secretary@bmwmoal.org if you see the need. She put 168,000 miles on the GS, mostly with the Low seat!
I rode an F800GS in Slovenia on a tour; came home and got one for my own travels, back in 2010... :thumb

Off to the FB: NAVMC Vintage Breakfast now.

Happy Trails whenever U can - Ciao!
HSV-Karen & HSV-Phil
USN-Ret'd —--&-— USAF-Ret’d

'09 650GS-twin —- '14 K-GT
'82 R100CS —-—— '75 R90S
’09 CRF230L —--— ’10 KLX250S
'16 R1200RS —-— ’05 Vespa 200L
:eat

Thanks for the reply

Will do as far as enjoying the beemers. Still looking for an extra low seat for the F 800 GT. Thanks all, Brian

Will do as far as enjoying the beemers. Still looking for an extra low seat for the F 800 GT. Thanks all, Brian

If anyone wants to help Brian out with a seat, please use the PM system.

Welcome to the forum Brian!
Sounds like you have a couple of real nice base locations.
Enjoy the forum.
Gary

Back