• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

2023 Rally Early Registration Discount ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Club President
My buddies and I thought we heard someone (Ted? Reese?) speaking at closing festivities that there was a 2023 early discount in place now thru month end (June 30). I see nothing on the website or this forum. I take advantage of the $99 two-fer each January, so I'm very familiar with that program. Don't want to miss something, so I thought I'd ask you troublemakers.

We had about 12 club members attend Springfield. We are now motivated and are making plans to get 50 (50th rally, and 50 out of 200 club members) to the rally in VA. Those who also volunteer may/will get a special perk, yet to be determined.

Spending some time with MOA Foundation leadership Friday night helped us realize "we" need to do more than send in our $50 bucks to attend the rally. It's my favorite trip of the year.

Larry M.
Jax, FL
Chartered Club #42

Next Year

Paul’s link worked for me and I did not need special code ( also worked for my wife, she will be surprised again)

A week late, but the link worked for me w/no problems. I have the registration form (no Q-Code this year?), and after a bit of searching, I think I found a decent hotel in Ashburn that isn't on I-95 and is within walking distance of several eating establishments. In searching for motels/hotels, I noticed a lot of motels are already showing "No Vacancy" for the days of the Rally. Affordable rooms may become even more scarce soon. If you're looking for motels, it might be be worth your while to start your search sooner rather than later.

A week late, but the link worked for me w/no problems. I have the registration form (no Q-Code this year?), and after a bit of searching, I think I found a decent hotel in Ashburn that isn't on I-95 and is within walking distance of several eating establishments. In searching for motels/hotels, I noticed a lot of motels are already showing "No Vacancy" for the days of the Rally. Affordable rooms may become even more scarce soon. If you're looking for motels, it might be be worth your while to start your search sooner rather than later.

I registered on June 17th & booked my room at the La Quinta Inn on International St. Doswell VA.

I registered on June 17th & booked my room at the La Quinta Inn on International St. Doswell VA.

Yep we looked at the hotels real close but had concerns about being too close to Kings Dominion and also no good walkable dining options. We’re about 10 miles out and happy with numerous walkable restaurants. Based on the dozen or so National rallies I’ve attended a 10 mile ride in is about average. Closer would certainly be nice but happy to have a nice place and not right on 95

bmwmoa.org/rally23 worked for me. all signed up, got a t-shirt too. Long time since I've been to a rally. Last MOA rally for me was to Vermont rally in 2006?? I think.
:wave:blah

I also used bmwmoa.org/rally23 site, got confirmation right away that I am registered with a prepaid t shirt too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back