Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cooling vests

Quote Originally Posted by R65_Steve View Post
    On the east coast we have Sheetz gas stations. They usually have a sink by the coffee area for washing out your travel mug (which is OK again I guess). Anyhow I tried this bag trick and my non-coordinated self made a mess, but it did work.

I also found that the vest has picked up a bit of the dirt and grunge from the inside of the jacket before I washed the it the other day. IMHO the vest should be black, it's not getting any sun anyhow.
    Put just a few inches of water in the bag, make sure you keep it upright so you don't spill it. Take that outside, put the vest in the bag. Shake, rattle and roll till the vest is soaked, remove and don vest, empty remaining water, fold bag back up and place it where you keep it. I've not spilled a drop out of the bag while taking it outside.

Trial and error may be in order. Do it at home, until you can do it without making a mess
    The lion does not even bother to turn his head when he hears the small dog barking.

https://www.youtube.com/user/azqkr

Quote Originally Posted by brownie0486 View Post
    Put just a few inches of water in the bag, make sure you keep it upright so you don't spill it. Take that outside, put the vest in the bag. Shake, rattle and roll till the vest is soaked, remove and don vest, empty remaining water, fold bag back up and place it where you keep it. I've not spilled a drop out of the bag while taking it outside.

Trial and error may be in order. Do it at home, until you can do it without making a mess
    If I make a.mess at Sheetz they bring out the wet floor sign. If I make a mess at home *I* have to clean it up.

Kidding

Maybe?
    2004 R1150R Rockster | 1981 R100 | 2019 KLX250 | 1980 R65 (sold)

Quote Originally Posted by R65_Steve View Post
    If I make a.mess at Sheetz they bring out the wet floor sign. If I make a mess at home *I* have to clean it up.

Kidding

Maybe?
    The lion does not even bother to turn his head when he hears the small dog barking.

https://www.youtube.com/user/azqkr