Thread: Fuel tank, I need one.

Fuel tank, I need one.

Would anyone know where to look for a 74-76 R90/6 large fuel tank? All I can seem to find are ones on ebay from India and I'm not trying to waste any money. If anyone can help, it'd be greatly appreciated. Thank you. I am in the US, in Delaware.

Check the Used Parts section in the link in my signature line. Someone like Joshua Buck comes to mind, as well as Airhead Salvage in Texas.
    Kurt -- Forum Liaison ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by neithardtm View Post
    Would anyone know where to look for a 74-76 R90/6 large fuel tank? All I can seem to find are ones on ebay from India and I'm not trying to waste any money. If anyone can help, it'd be greatly appreciated. Thank you. I am in the US, in Delaware.
    ? India produces millions of motorcycle gas tanks every year. Did you have a bad experience with them?
    -Live as fully as you can as long as you can-

Quote Originally Posted by OldCamper View Post
    ? India produces millions of motorcycle gas tanks every year. Did you have a bad experience with them?
    One guy posted about a tank from India on the Vintage BMW forum for his R51/3. It was passable, but he had to tweak things a bit to get it to work. It might have had some leaks which he was able to fix.
    Kurt -- Forum Liaison ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

Thank you, I'll try reaching out to some of your suggestions.