• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

New/old owner/member from TN

decotriumph

Hello all. I'm a returning BMW owner and returning MOA member, having purchased a 1997 R1100R last week. It's good to be back on a BMW and also good to be back with the club. It's the top single-marque motorcycle club in my opinion.

Last edited:
Hello all. I'm a returning BMW owner and returning MOA member, having purchased a 1997 R1100R last week. It's good to be back on a BMW and also good to be back with the club. It's the top single-marque motorcycle club in my opinion.

Welcome back!

I recently sold a 96 R850R here in Chattanooga. It was a great, simple and reliable cycle while I owned it.

Perhaps we will cross paths here in Tennessee.

Be well, ride safely.
RK

Welcome back, decotriumph, from Rocket City USA. :wave

We led a smallish Ride-2-Eat to the Celtic Cup Cafe on 11Jun; then some of us visited the nearby Beechcraft Staggerwing Museum. Had U joined a bit earlier, ya coulda met us on our visit to Tullahoma. We’re headed to Chef Troy’s in Houston for July 9th’s R2E. I’ll post up my planned route on the MOAL website as well as the Southeast Region here on the MOA Forum in the near future...

Ride safely on your various summer eXcursions; hope the R-bike works well for your riding needs!

Happy Trails whenever U can - Ciao!
HSV-Karen & HSV-Phil
USN-Ret'd —--&-— USAF-Ret’d

'09 650GS-twin —- '14 K-GT
'82 R100CS —-—— '75 R90S
’09 CRF230L —--— ’10 KLX250S
'16 R1200RS —-— ’05 Vespa 200L
:beer

Back