Thread: K75 needs temporary home.

Ballston Spa, NY; South of the Adirondacks, North of the Catskills and West of The Berkshires and Green Mountains

Question K75 needs temporary home.

My-K75 is being stored in Manchester, New Hampshire. The storage time is almost up and I am headed to New Zealand and can not get it by the end of April. Is there anyone in the Manchester, NH area that could pick up bike and give it a nice home until a local dealer can come by and pick it up ΤΗτ surely within a couple of weeks? Please PM if you can help. You can take storage fees out at the beer tent in Vermont.

I Used to Be Someone sheridesabeemer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PAULBACH
    My-K75 is being stored in Manchester, New Hampshire. The storage time is almost up and I am headed to New Zealand and can not get it by the end of April. Is there anyone in the Manchester, NH area that could pick up bike and give it a nice home until a local dealer can come by and pick it up ΤΗτ surely within a couple of weeks? Please PM if you can help. You can take storage fees out at the beer tent in Vermont.
    I am so here for you. I'll PM you!

Gail
    Gail Hatch
    SheRidesABeemer's Blog
    05 R12GS
    87 K75CT

Ballston Spa, NY; South of the Adirondacks, North of the Catskills and West of The Berkshires and Green Mountains

Beemer Buds are the Best

WOW! Hey folks, in just a few hours the problem was solved and the K75 has temporary housing.

Beemer Folks are the Best!

Hummm....offering to store a bike and has a tag line or "Ride it like a rental", why do I feel like thats like having a fox guard the hen house?
    Cat Televangelist; "and Morris brought down from the sofa the 10 entitlements!"