• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

MOA History Pics

Visian

look out!!!
Over the years, I've shot a few pics of MOA doings. Lots of good times with great people!

<iframe src="https://visian.smugmug.com/frame/slideshow?key=LdGXc8&speed=3&transition=fade&autoStart=1&captions=0&navigation=0&playButton=0&randomize=0&transitionSpeed=2" width="1200" height="900" frameborder="no" scrolling="no"></iframe>

Thanks Ian,

It was a little difficult to see some of the photos, remembering those who are no longer with us.
It's been a great journey, though. We were truly fortunate to be there ...

Thanks Ian,

It was a little difficult to see some of the photos, remembering those who are no longer with us.
It's been a great journey, though. We were truly fortunate to be there ...

Yes, indeed, many lifelong friends who are no longer with us. We are indeed fortunate...

Ian, which rally was the one shown in the aerial views with the circular roadway?

That was Redmond... 2010. Vince borrowed my camera. Either he shot them or the helicopter pilot did.

There are probably a few pics in here by Paul Bachorz, too.

Thanks for the pictures. I watched 10 or 15 minutes.
I'll finish watching after the rally.

Thanks for the pictures. I watched 10 or 15 minutes.
I'll finish watching after the rally.

You’re most welcome, Lee… I bet you have more than a few pics like this yourself.

I think there are over 1,000 pics in my gallery….

Year #20 for me.

I have a bunch of older prints that I am too lazy to scan... but I just tossed up three more digital images from the 1998 rally in Missoula.... "Movin' to Montana"...

DCP00275.jpg

DCP00276.jpg

DCP00274.jpg

* GEEK note - these pics were shot on the first 1 megapixel digital camera that cost less than $1000... a Kodak DC260. We were working on Kodak's web site at the time, so I bought one.

Please scroll up to the original post.

Bump for the rally.... you all have a great time.

Heading to Norway, Motorrad days on the way home.

Back