• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Hello from a 2021 F900R Maryland Owner

dartfly

Hi everyone. I am interested in finding side cases that will fit the 2021 F900R. Does anyone have recommendations? Thanks!

Greetings Dartfly from a former MD resident... :wave

My recommendation would be to affiliate with www.BMWBMW.org - your local MOA chartered club. They might take U out for a local Ride-2-Eat or show U some interesting backroads. :thumb

I’m leading a Ride-2-Eat on the 2nd Saturday, but we’re headed to Tullahoma and the Beechcraft Stagger Wing Museum... :brow
https://forums.bmwmoa.org/showthread.php?102395-AL-2nd-Sat-Ride-to-Eat-to-Tullahoma-TN

You’ll have more fun connecting with fellow BMW owners when you meet them in-person. :yum

Happy Trails whenever U can - Ciao!
HSV-Karen & HSV-Phil
USN-Ret'd —-&-— USAF-Ret’d

'09 650GS-twin — '14 K-GT
'82 R100CS ——— '75 R90S
'16 R1200RS —-— ’05 Vespa 200L
:beer

Hi everyone. I am interested in finding side cases that will fit the 2021 F900R. Does anyone have recommendations? Thanks!

Hello dartfly!!!

I've checked recently and have found...
BMW cases which I bought with the bike last March are a bit small and do not lock. As you may have already guessed, they cost over $900 as I recall. Not really suitable for travel of any distance. Check out Shad, SW-motech, Givi, and Wunderlich. Revzilla carries some of these brands, but there are also some inventory shortages at the moment. You'll probably hear from other members with more ideas.

BTW, I love the F900R! Smaller, lighter, easier to handle, with far more sophisticated electronics than my previous ride, a 2003 K1200GT. Also, a little less refined, less torque, with some unwelcome vibrations in certain circumstances. Overall, a great choice.

Good luck...
Jim, Chicago

Back