• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Gulf Coast BMW Houston

dpmonk

P Monk
What happened? I stopped in there this week and there are no new bikes except maybe one new Triumph. Only one person that I saw working at the parts counter and he was busy so I didn't bother him. No accessories to speak of. Sure looks like Cliff is shutting down.

They are gone or should be! I bought a new Triumph from them in January `22. They sucked up all the $$ I paid for title and registration for their operating expenses. Here it is June and I am now having to get a bonded title for the bike. Apparently this was not an isolated event.

They are gone or should be! I bought a new Triumph from them in January `22. They sucked up all the $$ I paid for title and registration for their operating expenses. Here it is June and I am now having to get a bonded title for the bike. Apparently this was not an isolated event.

What actions did you take between now, and January '22, in order to get your title. Did you notify the state about this delay? You should have notified the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles if you did not receive your title within 30 days. https://www.txdmv.gov/motorists/buying-or-selling-a-vehicle Unless there are exceptional circumstances this should not happen. Of course going into receivership, etc., is a good explanation.

E.

P.S. Welcome to the forum. It would be nice if you could give us some more information.

Out of business

Old thread, but it appears they are out of business now. Website is gone. FB page still up, but nothing posted since summer 2022.

Back