Thread: Quincy Rally

Smile Quincy Rally

I have been trying to contact the event organizers of the upcoming Quincy, Ca. ride in/camping rally beginning 5/26. No response from several contact organizer emails and from their website. Any suggestions? Riding through the area and would like to stop by and see what's up for a possible day or over night stay........

I've been to several events at the Plumas County Fairgrounds. The Beemerbash hosted by the Central California BMW Riders used to be held there (I hung up my helmet for about five years, and they don't seem to be hosting it anymore). Anyway, there was always plenty of room/space at the fairgrounds to pitch a tent. According to their website, registration is now only at the gate. I really don't see why there would be any issues if you just showed up to camp, but I also understand the desire to make sure that there is space--especially if it was a long ride to get there. At the end of their Newsletter are phone numbers for the board members. The Newsletter can be found here.

https://bmwnorcal.org/resources/Docu...chive/2204.pdf

Edit: Forgot to mention. I'm heading up on Friday.
    Jeff in W.C.
    1988 R100 RT (the other woman)
    2018 R1200 GS
    "I got my motorcycle jacket but I'm walking all the time." Joe Strummer