• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Picking up the bagger

Dotcomdewd

I have owned 3 previous K1600's. I got rid of them all because I thought it made me look "too old". So the other day I accepted the fact that I AM old and I bought a 22 K1600B :) It's been a bit since I have had a K1600 so if anyone has any "must have" or "must do" items for the bagger, I am all ears.

Stay safe all!

Attachments

• EB3D1873-D3C6-4031-867A-578B205CB07A.jpg
    EB3D1873-D3C6-4031-867A-578B205CB07A.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 152
I thought you were asking what to do if your K1600 fell over...uh, call for help? :D. That's the new one with the TFT, nice! I like that color. The first gen. K1600b and GA have a noticeable lag in the throttle when setting out. I wonder if they fixed that issue with the new engine tune/Euro 5 compliance?

Funny I feel younger when I ride my 2018 GTL . Congrats good looking ride. Add-on’s front fender extender & grip puppies. Then ride it and see what you think you need.

Back