• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

vBulletin Authentication Changes

Liaison
Staff member
An announcement has been put up on the forum to highlight some potential changes/issues this weekend with accessing the forum. The annoucement can be found at the top of any forum area...here's one location:

https://forums.bmwmoa.org/announcement.php?f=13

This is what the announcement says:

****** vBulletin requires that an application which coordinates username and passwords must be disabled beginning May 1. The vBulletin forum will still be active, however. If you logged in previously and used the "Remember Me" box, then you should see no issues on May 1...you should still be logged in. However, if you routinely log out of the forum and/or don't use the "Remember Me" box, you will need to go through the vBulletin "Forgot My Password" process and reenter your password. Once you've done this once, you should be OK the next time you come to the forum and are asked to log back in. To avoid having to do any of this, it is best to ensure that you checked the "Remember Box" when logging into the forum. If you are having difficulties and can't get into the forum, then you will have to contact the office early next week for help resetting your password. *******

If you have any questions about how to ensure you can still access the forum later on in the weekend, post your question/concerns below. Or send a PM to me or any of the other moderators.

Back