• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

2001, 2016, and now

sttort

In 2001 I test drove a new naked boxer, thought it was odd and bought a cheaper new naked honda.

Fast forward 15 years (2016) as I planned a 1,000 mile trip around the four corners and Million Dollar Highway I realized I needed fairings and a windscreen. She decided the Screaming Eagles on her Sportster were warning of misery and pain. So we turned to the local classifieds, she found an R1100RT for her and an R1200ST for her as well because it looked so damned good. Lucky for me the ST fit me better and so the next day we checked the oil in both and that was that.

Hi.

F2873952-8A44-4B29-8F9F-935F36A5713C.jpeg

Welcome sttort! Love the ST. Hopefully, you both are loving it and the RT as well. Thanks for posting the pic.

Back