• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

TC/B Audio System Settings

sntkirkham

For those that have a TC or a B, do your audio settings randomly reset? Bass, Treble, speed control etc? Have you found a fix or just live with it?

I really haven’t noticed. I have mine set to the Studio sound profile and it’s fine for me. When using a headset I never bothered to check the settings as that sounds good for me as well.

I think that when using a headset the audio profiles are bypassed, and just used when the speakers are active. I really don’t use the speakers that much, but the audio profiles have stayed as I set them. I’m on the latest TFT software update of 012.008.040.

Back