• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

[Video] F750GS Low Tire Pressure Warning

shalperin

Sorry for the second post, I was a little worried that the video would get buried in the other thread.

Recapping the issue: I dropped the pressure in the rear tire by a whole bunch, but am still not getting an RDC warning. The dash is reading the correct pressure.

I talked to a couple of service guys who didn't seem all that enthused about working on the problem.

Where I'm going to leave it is to have a shop look at it and at least try to make sure I'm on the latest software version.

--edit:
It occurred to me that I should be pretty grateful that the dash is reading the right pressure so I can check it manually. This gets me 90% of the way there but leaves out the rapid loss of air scenario.

It looked like tire pressure warning is set to Off.

Edit: I read the setting wrong, you have the warning turned on.

Back