• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

K1300S Clutch Adjustment??

K1300Ser

Does anyone know if it is possible to adjust the clutch lever on the 2015 K1300S so that the engagement point is not at the very end of the lever travel?

I just noticed this trick but just in case you still need advice.

Go to aftermarket dog leg levers and that will bring it closer to the hand grips.

I can’t speak to your S but on my K1300GT there is a small adjustment knob on the clutch lever. Pushing the lever forward disengages it from the threaded knob, which can then be turned in or out to effect a small change in engagement point. It’s a small change, tho, so dog-leg levers may still be a better bet.

Best,
DeVern

Back