• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Any mounting changes on ‘22 RT windshield from ‘21 model

Thought that '21 and '22 are essentially identical? Are you referring to '20 -> '21?

Since BMW changed the front end to the LED headlights the shield changed from the prior halogen set up. I read this "Have Quiet Werks shield from prior year, will it work on ‘22? " I'm sorry I did see 21 to 22. They should be the same, you could always check with Terry 281-851-8636

Since BMW changed the front end to the LED headlights the shield changed from the prior halogen set up. I read this "Have Quiet Werks shield from prior year, will it work on ‘22? " I'm sorry I did see 21 to 22. They should be the same, you could always check with Terry 281-851-8636

You are right, shield I have was good till '20 and then the mounts changed for '21/'22. I initially posted because wasn't able to get Terry via phone or email, but finally did. Got a new one ordered...those shields are a game changer when it comes to buffeting and noise.

You are right, shield I have was good till '20 and then the mounts changed for '21/'22. I initially posted because wasn't able to get Terry via phone or email, but finally did. Got a new one ordered...those shields are a game changer when it comes to buffeting and noise.

I agree!!! "They" say the new BMW shield fixed the old problems. From your comment I'm guessing not. Terry will be getting an order from me in the near future too. My 2022 isn't due until March.

What size quiet ride do you currently have? I just bought a '15, so if you're trying to get rid of it, I may be interested in helping you out with that...

26" is definitely too tall for me... bummer

PM replied.

I hope you enjoy your new to you 15 wethead, my 14 is a great bike without any problems. I had the Stock, Cee Baily and Wunderlich windshield before the Werks, the Werks just works, good luck. You may want to touch base with Terry the owner, he can help you chose the correct height for you.

Back