• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

ConnectedRide Cradle

And the US...?

Well, it would appear as though BMW doesn't think much of the NA market (again). EU already has the Cradle available for purchase and it seems most US Dealers don't even know what it is - much less when, or if, they will be seeing the product.

Well, it would appear as though BMW doesn't think much of the NA market (again). EU already has the Cradle available for purchase and it seems most US Dealers don't even know what it is - much less when, or if, they will be seeing the product.

I just placed my order through a BMW dealer in Nevada, US. I was told they're expecting the cradles to arrived by end of March.. as for me I'm hoping to receive by the end of April but will see what happens.

Lucky you - still shows as "Not For Sale" on all the parts fiche pages I check... With an EU application code.

ConnectedRide.PNG

This is a picture shot down the right side below the handlebar on my r12rs. Is this the nav plug? It's gray and black and has green, red, and brown wires.20220330_140141.jpg

Last edited:
When I spoke with Gulf Goast Motorcycles in Ft Meyers last week they had Connected Ride cradles in stock. $250.

Got mine from Sierra Cycle. Really liking it so far though there’s a bit of a learning curve to get everything connected and navigating the multiple interfaces and controls. It’s feeling more natural now that muscle memory is kicking in.

The New GPS Mobile Phone Motorcycle Navigation Bracket Wireless Charging Support with Two USB Ports for R1200GS/ADV F800GS ADV F700GS/ADV R1250GS/ADV https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09MK6CKTS/ref=cm_sw_r_apanp_aJS1Yu3GXVRmO

Here you go! Works flawlessly on my R1250R!
$61! Don't waste $250-300 buying the factory cradle! Download the BMW factory integration program!
Snap this in and away you go!
I can control my phone and nav directly from the wonder wheel!
You can thank me later...

Back