• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Dynamoto Stands

Ragman2

I am thinking about ordering the dynamoto stands for my 2018 1200RT. I know they are expensive but I need a way to move my bike around in the garage. I have the park an move ( i think that's what it's called) but I am 72 and have a hard time getting the bike on the dolly. I do have the 49l top box which adds some weight to the rear especially with all the stuff I have in it.

I'm wondering if any of you have used the dynamoto on a RT and if so, how easy is it to lift the rear of the bike onto the stand or if you can give me some pros and cons.

I bought the Dynamoto stands earlier this year (nice birthday gift from my wife). I wanted it to make storing my bike easier by not having to rearrange the garage. To answer your question, it does not take too much effort to get the back tire up on the stand. I have a 2019 1250rt with top case. It takes me longer to put in and take out the stand than to raise and lower the bike. The other benefit for me is that the Dynamoto stands do not take up much space when not in use. Good luck on your decision.

They were delivered a few days ago. It took about 4 weeks. Anyway, they work great. Not a problem for this 72 year old to get them up or down. I love the movability!!!

I ordered a set for my 1250RT, and have to say they work great! They are well made and easy to put on, and take off the bike. I can easily move the bike around my garage and store in tight places, without any fear of hitting anything when I move it out to ride. A little expensive for sure, but so is the bike I want to protect. Recommend highly!

Back