• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

LMC CNC Oil Cooler Installed.....Photos

enzo500

I finally had time yesterday to do the LMC Oil Cooler installation. It's pretty straight forward. I took my time and completed the project in 75 minutes. The only persnickety part is getting the oil feed lines off of the engine case from the OEM oil cooler. Hans' video is pretty helpful for anyone looking to do this mod. A lift most definitely helps.

Attachments

• LMC_Ruth_sm.jpg
    LMC_Ruth_sm.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 194
I finally had time yesterday to do the LMC Oil Cooler installation. It's pretty straight forward. I took my time and completed the project in 75 minutes. The only persnickety part is getting the oil feed lines off of the engine case from the OEM oil cooler. Hans' video is pretty helpful for anyone looking to do this mod. A lift most definitely helps.
What's that round piece at the rear of your luggage rack (first photo)?

That's an auxiliary tail light that I mounted on the rear fender.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    581 KB · Views: 157

That's a nice looking upgrade. I like how it just blends in and fits. It compliments well.

Back