Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: To all

Yes Happy Thanksgiving! And if any of you are like us, with the offspring families traveling here and there in December, today is actually THANKSMAS! So Thanksgiving and Christmas all rolled into one. Something different to be thankful for.
    '17 R1200RT '93 R100RS
    MOA #46783

Happy Thanksgiving! Minimalist Thanksgiving this year. No turkey or big family gathering. Took some shrimp, champagne, Annie's special stuffing and some chips and dip to my 101 year old Aunt's place. We all gorged on that. Were joined by my daughter and grandkids; son in law was on shift at the fire department. I brought my grandson back to the shop and we watched some cartoons and then he practiced with his homemade bow and arrow. Mellow time.
    Kevin Huddy
    Silver City, Montana
    MOA# 24,790 Ambassador

Quote Originally Posted by Motodan View Post
    Yes Happy Thanksgiving! And if any of you are like us, with the offspring families traveling here and there in December, today is actually THANKSMAS! So Thanksgiving and Christmas all rolled into one. Something different to be thankful for.
    So we had our THANKSMAS (early Christmas) gift exchange this morning. The wife gave me a flag to remind me of my distant past...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    '17 R1200RT '93 R100RS
    MOA #46783

A couple days ago - Thanksgiving ride - Lot's to be thankful for.
    00_11_25_2021_thanksgiving_ride_scren.png
    "I am grateful for what I am and have. My thanksgiving is perpetual.” Henry David Thoreau
    Happy Thanksgiving weekend to all!
    sometimes one goes slow, sometimes one goes fast.

Happy Thanksgiving

026722CD-C839-47DB-AB03-AACF5515CE8F.jpeg

I hope everyone’s Thanksgiving was blessed with peace and plenty. I got to go for a Friday ride with my Combat co-pilot, Jess Smith, on Friday down to DeFuniak Springs, it was glorious weather, and good food at Bogey’s Restaurant… no shopping crowds. I am thankful for the many motorcycle friends I have in my life, and for the joy of riding.
    R. Reece Mullins Ebony R1200RT (Gretchen)
    MOA # 143779
    MOA Charter Club #5 #364 #100
    BMW MOA President