• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

2021 R1250gs Cardo Connectivity

samalexander

Lakota Sam
I have a Cardo Packtalk Bold and two Packtalk Slims. I pair my iPhone 12 to the TFT and the headset to the TFT, leaving the Nav VI out. With bike off or running music downloaded on Spotify (Spotify is set to off-line mode only, so not streaming) is awesome. As soon as I begin riding, the music cuts out (spotty). I read about iPhone/BMW issues so purchased a Samsung Galaxy S8 and the issues are exactly the same. The Cardo's units have been updated recently as was the bike TFT software recently. Help!:scratch

Welcome to the Forum Sam :wave

In the Similar Threads down the page is another thread concerning your issue on a 2020 model.

I will move this to Wetheads at some point since it is model specific. Hopefully another response by someone with experience, don't be discouraged with replies as many are doing the travel or family thing this week.

This has also bugged me. I've been playing around with this for about a week now, and this is my Fix. I pair my iPhone with my bike and pair my Cardo to my iPhone only; Cardo is not paired with the TFT. When I Pair the Cardo with the TFT, and iPhone at the same time, The TFT and Cardo craps out. When I do the setup with all 3 connected, TFT and the BMW app stop recording rides, Cardo loses its voice feature, and I get fast and slow music playback or no playback—cracking on phone calls and more.

When I pair my iPhone with my bike and pair my Cardo to my iPhone only, I get no cracking on the phone calls, I get the use of Siri and Hey Cardio, music play amazing, and the TFT Nav audio plays from the BMW app, not the TFT, so you get navigation audio too!!! The only issue I found, the bike stops recording your Ride when you are on a phone call but will resume when the call ends.

Back