• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

New Member from Vacaville CA.

chuckmatheson

Hello everyone, my name is Chuck Matheson. Been riding since I was 6 and now 63. I’ve had Harley’s all my life and don’t get me wrong, I still love Harleys but I also love my BMW. I’m on my second K1600 and love them so much that I’ve already put a deposit down on the new 2022 GTL. Can’t wait to get it. Ya’ll have fun, it me up if you’re in my neck of the world and we’ll go for a ride. Be safe and have fun.

Chuck Matheson
2012 K1600 GTL.

Welcome Chuck! Congrats on the deposit and upcoming purchase. Pics on delivery day are always welcome and appreciated.

Welcome to the MOA's Forum, Chuck!

We're glad you've acquired an appreciation for BMW engineering. :thumb I use my GT to pull our camper around the US; we were out your way this past July visiting friends and National Parks. When ya run outta local rides, try the Iron Butt's National Parks Tour for a motivational challenge. It takes time & effort to do it enthusiastically, but it's actually a relaxed way to participate with the hard-core IBR contingent and you have 365 days to complete your assignment... https://www.ironbutt.com/themerides/npt/

Enjoy your new Beast when it arrives; have fun exploring the many nooks & crannies around our wonderful country!

Ciao!
HSV-Karen & HSV-Phil

USN-Ret'd -&- USAF-Ret'd
'09 650GS-twin — '14 K-GT
'82 R100CS ——— '75 R90S
'16 R1200RS —-— ’05 Vespa 200L
:beer
Mrs HSV enjoying a tasty burger after departing Half Moon Bay headed toward the Great Basin N.P. in NV
Calif-Eats.jpeg

Back