• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Another new member

hstender

Hi to All,
I’m a new member from the Green Bay, WI., area. I own a 1988 K75, but also own a cycle service & restoration shop where I do a lot of work on older BMWs. Right now I have a 1973 R60/5 in for restoration. Always willing to take a ride, so if you’re in my area, get in touch.

So HSTENDER; Welcome from the Tenn River Valley area of I-65 & Rocket City USA!

My condolences for your Winter Riding Situation in OMG, Green Bay, Wisc!

Happy Trails on your 3/4 Flying Brick; have fun riding & maintaining it in your very own m/c Shop!

Think Spring Up Yonder; about to get really cold!

Happy Trails whenever U can - Ciao!
HSV-Karen & HSV-Phil

'09 650GS-twin — '14 K-GT
'82 R100CS ——— '75 R90S
'16 R1200RS —-— ’05 Vespa 200L
:beer

Welcome hstender! Glad you are here. Sounds like you are going to be a valuable addition to the crew. Pics/details of any and all bikes that come your way are appreciated.

Pis

Welcome hstender! Glad you are here. Sounds like you are going to be a valuable addition to the crew. Pics/details of any and all bikes that come your way are appreciated.

I do take a lot of pics. You can see some on my website. Am I allowed to post that on here? I’ll give it a shot. It’s here: stendermotorcycleservice.com. I post to my blog on there also, just click on the 3 menu bars in the upper left of home page.

But, looking for anyone up my way that likes to take a ride now & then.

I do take a lot of pics. You can see some on my website. Am I allowed to post that on here? I’ll give it a shot. It’s here: stendermotorcycleservice.com. I post to my blog on there also, just click on the 3 menu bars in the upper left of home page.

But, looking for anyone up my way that likes to take a ride now & then.

Sure, everyone like pictures. :thumb

Some show the link in their sig line.

OM

Back