• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Hello from New Hampshire

orangebikemaker

I am a new member from central NH. I just picked up a 2004 r1150gs adventure. I have adjusted the valves and put in new stick coils and plugs. I am having a blast with the new to me bike. I also have a 2020 KTM 790 adventure r (please don't hold this against me)

Cheers, Mike Baker

Hola Orange Bike Maker.....

We do welcome new riders from NH; hope you're happy with your tuned-up, nearly Vintage Beemer. A little TLC will take U many miles.

We recently visited St Gaudens NHP in your neighborhood on our CoddiWomple & IBR National Parks Tour. Tis very scenic in the summer - U can keep the winters! Hope you're into skiing & snowmobiles.

Good luck getting some miles in this winter. Drop by this Saturday if you're out & about; we're leading a Ride-2-Eat to Bama Bucks for Lunch.
https://www.bama-bucks.com

Get ready for some hefty Heating bills up thar! - Hope to see ya in SW MO next June for the MOA's 50th... :drink

Ciao!
HSV-Phil & HSV-Karen

el Presidente & la Secretary, MOA Club #5, {1971-2021}
'09 650GS-twin — '14 K-GT
'82 R100CS —--— '75 R90S
'16 R1200RS —-— ’05 Vespa 200L

Berlin-NH-CoddiWomple.jpeg

Back