• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

on my 1991 K75 Which port on my fuel filter goes where ?

xcaret

I removed my fuel filter on my fuel injected 1991 K75 RT ,and didn't look to see which end went where .. the filter goes between a steel pipe leading to the bottom left front corner of the tank, and a long hose that goes to the fuel pump.. Can someone point the way please ?

The arrow points toward the shorter 3" long hose that connects to the pipe on the bottom of the tank. The long (about 12") hose on the other end goes to the top of the fuel pump.

Fuel goes out of the top of the pump, through the filter in the direction of the arrow into the tube on the bottom of the tank, out the tube on the left side of the tank (the rear one), into the front of the fuel rail, out the back of the fuel rail to the pressure regulator, out the regulator back into the tank tube on the left side (the front one).

:dance:dance:dance

Thanks for the fuel line explanation..

Thank you , That was a more complete explanation than my maual gives . Thank you for taking the time to explain the routing .

Back