• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

New member from Michigan

sciberras

FB63471C-46F8-4FFD-A93D-ED340B19D98F.jpegHello,

New member here from Michigan. I've been looking to become a member for some time. I became a BDR supporter and signed up with the free membership.

I currently have my first BMW on order, currently on a boat somewhere. 2022 R1250GSA....should have it soon! beyond excited.

Last edited:
Wilkommen Señor Sci!

Hope "Your Ship Comes In" pretty quickly; must be nerve-racking to not know what's goin on in the New Jersey seaport neighborhood. :scratch Are U a Troll like the rest of us under da Bridge, or are U already Blessed to Live in Heaven? Either way, hope you can get some riding in during the leaf-peeping season. :brow

Show up online and in-person as best U can. We, the MOA that is, will be celebrating 50 big ones next June in SW MO. :clap Hope U can make it to the Biergarten for the big shindig.
Our club, MOA #5, will be actually celebrating our 50th year in existence this weekend along the banks of the Tennessee River. :eat :beer

Have fun with your newest acquisition. :bliss Don't get over-confident too quickly; give it a little time before U get crazy... :jester
Ciao!

HSV-Phil & HSV-Karen

el Presidente & la Secretary
'14 K-GT -- '09 650GS-twin
'75 R90S -- '82 R100CS
- - - - - - - -'16 R1200RS

creation-U-P.JPG

Welcome sciberras! Congrats on the new bike. Hope you'll share some pics when it gets here. GO WINGS GO!

Back